FANDOM


This article contains information about items that are rewarded after purchasing 50k gold.

Sortable List

Item Image Level Store Gold Sell (Silver) Used by Att Def Res Agl Acc Lck AR effecttype
Fall Butcher Armour Fallbutcherarmour 75 Male Classes:
Butchers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Butcher Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
10 40 40 35
Fall Butcher Armour Fallbutcherarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Butchers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Butcher Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
10 40 40 35
Fall Clown Armour Fallclownarmour 75 Male Classes:
Clowns
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Clown Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
50 50 8 9 8
Fall Guard Armour Fallguardarmour 75 Female Classes:
Guards
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Guard Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
75 50 Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].
Fall Guard Armour Fallguardarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Guards
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Guard Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
75 50 Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].
Fall Hunter Armour Fallhunterarmour 75 Female Classes:
Hunters
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Hunter Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
60 10 15 40
Fall Hunter Armour Fallhunterarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Hunters
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Hunter Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
60 10 15 40
Fall Hypnotist Armour Fallhypnotistarmour 75 Male Classes:
Hypnotists
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Hypnotist Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
50 40 15 20 Remove confuse effects from self and grant confuse immunity [98 turns].

Remove sleep effects from self and grant sleep immunity [98 turns].Remove confuse effects from self and grant confuse immunity [98 turns]. Remove sleep effects from self and grant sleep immunity [98 turns].

Fall Hypnotist Armour Fallhypnotistarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Hypnotists
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Hypnotist Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
50 40 15 20 Remove confuse effects from self and grant confuse immunity [98 turns].

Remove sleep effects from self and grant sleep immunity [98 turns].Remove confuse effects from self and grant confuse immunity [98 turns]. Remove sleep effects from self and grant sleep immunity [98 turns].

Fall Mandrake Armour Fallmandrakearmour 75 Male Classes:
Mandrakes
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Mandrake Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
45 50 30 Has a 25% chance per ally to increase attack [50%/1 turn].Has a 25% chance per ally to increase attack [50%/1 turn].
Fall Mandrake Armour Fallmandrakearmour1 75 Female Classes:
Mandrakes
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Mandrake Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
45 50 30 Has a 25% chance per ally to increase attack [50%/1 turn].Has a 25% chance per ally to increase attack [50%/1 turn].
Fall Pirate Armour Fallpiratearmour 75 Female Classes:
Pirates
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Pirate Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
25 80 20
Fall Pirate Armour Fallpiratearmour1 75 Male Classes:
Pirates
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Pirate Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
25 80 20
Fall Priest Armour Fallpriestarmour 75 Male Classes:
Priests
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Priest Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
75 30 10 10
Fall Priest Armour Fallpriestarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Priests
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Priest Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
75 30 10 10
Fall Ranger Armour Fallrangerarmour 75 Female Classes:
Rangers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Ranger Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
40 65 20
Fall Ranger Armour Fallrangerarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Rangers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Ranger Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
40 65 20
Fall Scout Armour Fallscoutarmour 75 Male Classes:
Scouts
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Scout Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
40 50 35
Fall Scout Armour Fallscoutarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Scouts
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Scout Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
40 50 35
Fall Shaman Armour Fallshamanarmour 75 Female Classes:
Shamans
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Shaman Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
60 25 15 25
Fall Shaman Armour Fallshamanarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Shamans
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Shaman Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
60 25 15 25
Fall Sniper Armour Fallsniperarmour 75 Male Classes:
Snipers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Sniper Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
45 50 15 15
Fall Sniper Armour Fallsniperarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Snipers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Sniper Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
45 50 15 15
Fall Soldier Armour Fallsoldierarmour 75 Female Classes:
Soldiers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Soldier Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
80 20 25
Fall Soldier Armour Fallsoldierarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Soldiers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Soldier Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
80 20 25
Fall Spy Armour Fallspyarmour 75 Male Classes:
Spies
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Spy Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
40 60 10 15
Fall Spy Armour Fallspyarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Spies
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Spy Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
40 60 10 15
Fall Witch Armour Fallwitcharmour 75 Female Classes:
Witches
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Witch Neg Neg Pos Neg
(Fall)
65 10 40 10
Spring Butcher Armour Springbutcherarmour 75 Male Classes:
Butchers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Butcher Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
10 40 40 35
Spring Butcher Armour Springbutcherarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Butchers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Butcher Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
10 40 40 35
Spring Clown Armour Springclownarmour 75 Male Classes:
Clowns
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Clown Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
50 50 8 9 8
Spring Guard Armour Springguardarmour 75 Female Classes:
Guards
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Guard Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
75 50 Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].
Spring Guard Armour Springguardarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Guards
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Guard Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
75 50
Spring Hunter Armour Springhunterarmour 75 Female Classes:
Hunters
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Hunter Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
60 10 15 40
Spring Hunter Armour Springhunterarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Hunters
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Hunter Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
60 10 15 40
Spring Hypnotist Armour Springhypnotistarmour 75 Male Classes:
Hypnotists
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Hypnotist Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
50 40 15 20 Remove confuse effects from self and grant confuse immunity [98 turns].

Remove sleep effects from self and grant sleep immunity [98 turns].Remove confuse effects from self and grant confuse immunity [98 turns]. Remove sleep effects from self and grant sleep immunity [98 turns].

Spring Hypnotist Armour Springhypnotistarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Hypnotists
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Hypnotist Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
50 40 15 20 Remove confuse effects from self and grant confuse immunity [98 turns].

Remove sleep effects from self and grant sleep immunity [98 turns].Remove confuse effects from self and grant confuse immunity [98 turns]. Remove sleep effects from self and grant sleep immunity [98 turns].

Spring Mandrake Armour Springmandrakearmour 75 Male Classes:
Mandrakes
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Mandrake Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
45 50 30 Heal [1%] self.Heal [1%] self.
Spring Mandrake Armour Springmandrakearmour1 75 Female Classes:
Mandrakes
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Mandrake Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
45 50 30 Heal [1%] self.Heal [1%] self.
Spring Pirate Armour Springpiratearmour 75 Female Classes:
Pirates
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Pirate Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
25 80 20
Spring Pirate Armour Springpiratearmour1 75 Male Classes:
Pirates
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Pirate Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
25 80 20
Spring Priest Armour Springpriestarmour 75 Male Classes:
Priests
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Priest Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
75 30 10 10
Spring Priest Armour Springpriestarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Priests
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Priest Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
75 30 10 10
Spring Ranger Armour Springrangerarmour 75 Female Classes:
Rangers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Ranger Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
40 65 20
Spring Ranger Armour Springrangerarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Rangers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Ranger Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
40 65 20
Spring Scout Armour Springscoutarmour 75 Male Classes:
Scouts
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Scout Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
40 50 35
Spring Scout Armour Springscoutarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Scouts
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Scout Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
40 50 35
Spring Shaman Armour Springshamanarmour 75 Female Classes:
Shamans
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Shaman Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
60 25 15 25
Spring Shaman Armour Springshamanarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Shamans
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Shaman Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
60 25 15 25
Spring Sniper Armour Springsniperarmour 75 Male Classes:
Snipers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Sniper Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
45 50 15 15
Spring Sniper Armour Springsniperarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Snipers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Sniper Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
45 50 15 15
Spring Soldier Armour Springsoldierarmour 75 Female Classes:
Soldiers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Soldier Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
80 20 25
Spring Soldier Armour Springsoldierarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Soldiers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Soldier Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
80 20 25
Spring Spy Armour Springspyarmour 75 Male Classes:
Spies
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Spy Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
40 60 10 15
Spring Spy Armour Springspyarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Spies
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Spy Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
40 60 10 15
Spring Witch Armour Springwitcharmour 75 Female Classes:
Witches
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Witch Pos Neg Neg Neg
(Spring)
65 10 40 10
Summer Butcher Armour Summerbutcherarmour 75 Male Classes:
Butchers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Butcher Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
10 40 40 35
Summer Butcher Armour Summerbutcherarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Butchers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Butcher Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
10 40 40 35
Summer Clown Armour Summerclownarmour 75 Male Classes:
Clowns
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Clown Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
50 50 8 9 8
Summer Guard Armour Summerguardarmour 75 Female Classes:
Guards
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Guard Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
75 50 Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].
Summer Guard Armour Summerguardarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Guards
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Guard Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
75 50 Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].
Summer Hunter Armour Summerhunterarmour 75 Female Classes:
Hunters
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Hunter Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
60 10 15 40
Summer Hunter Armour Summerhunterarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Hunters
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Hunter Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
60 10 15 40
Summer Hypnotist Armour Summerhypnotistarmour 75 Male Classes:
Hypnotists
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Hypnotist Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
50 40 15 20 Remove confuse effects from self and grant confuse immunity [98 turns].

Remove sleep effects from self and grant sleep immunity [98 turns].Remove confuse effects from self and grant confuse immunity [98 turns]. Remove sleep effects from self and grant sleep immunity [98 turns].

Summer Hypnotist Armour Summerhypnotistarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Hypnotists
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Hypnotist Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
50 40 15 20 Remove confuse effects from self and grant confuse immunity [98 turns].

Remove sleep effects from self and grant sleep immunity [98 turns].Remove confuse effects from self and grant confuse immunity [98 turns]. Remove sleep effects from self and grant sleep immunity [98 turns].

Summer Mandrake Armour Summermandrakearmour 75 Male Classes:
Mandrakes
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Mandrake Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
45 50 30
Summer Mandrake Armour Summermandrakearmour1 75 Female Classes:
Mandrakes
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Mandrake Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
45 50 30
Summer Pirate Armour Summerpiratearmour 75 Female Classes:
Pirates
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Pirate Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
25 80 20
Summer Pirate Armour Summerpiratearmour1 75 Male Classes:
Pirates
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Pirate Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
25 80 20
Summer Priest Armour Summerpriestarmour 75 Male Classes:
Priests
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Priest Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
75 30 10 10
Summer Priest Armour Summerpriestarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Priests
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Priest Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
75 30 10 10
Summer Ranger Armour Summerrangerarmour 75 Female Classes:
Rangers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Ranger Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
40 65 20
Summer Ranger Armour Summerrangerarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Rangers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Ranger Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
40 65 20
Summer Scout Armour Summerscoutarmour 75 Male Classes:
Scouts
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Scout Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
40 50 35
Summer Scout Armour Summerscoutarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Scouts
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Scout Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
40 50 35
Summer Shaman Armour Summershamanarmour 75 Female Classes:
Shamans
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Shaman Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
60 25 15 25
Summer Shaman Armour Summershamanarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Shamans
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Shaman Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
60 25 15 25
Summer Sniper Armour Summersniperarmour 75 Male Classes:
Snipers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Sniper Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
45 50 15 15
Summer Sniper Armour Summersniperarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Snipers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Sniper Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
45 50 15 15
Summer Soldier Armour Summersoldierarmour 75 Female Classes:
Soldiers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Soldier Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
80 20 25
Summer Soldier Armour Summersoldierarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Soldiers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Soldier Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
80 20 25
Summer Spy Armour Summerspyarmour 75 Male Classes:
Spies
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Spy Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
40 60 10 15
Summer Spy Armour Summerspyarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Spies
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Spy Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
40 60 10 15
Summer Witch Armour Summerwitcharmour 75 Female Classes:
Witches
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Witch Neg Pos Neg Neg
(Summer)
65 10 40 10
Winter Butcher Armour Winterbutcherarmour 75 Male Classes:
Butchers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Butcher Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
10 40 40 35
Winter Butcher Armour Winterbutcherarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Butchers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Butcher Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
10 40 40 35
Winter Clown Armour Winterclownarmour 75 Male Classes:
Clowns
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Clown Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
50 50 8 9 8
Winter Guard Armour Winterguardarmour 75 Female Classes:
Guards
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Guard Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
75 50 Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].
Winter Guard Armour Winterguardarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Guards
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Guard Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
75 50 Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].
Winter Hunter Armour Winterhunterarmour 75 Female Classes:
Hunters
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Hunter Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
60 10 15 40
Winter Hunter Armour Winterhunterarmour1 75 Male Classes:
Hunters
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Hunter Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
60 10 15 40
Winter Hypnotist Armour Winterhypnotistarmour 75 Male Classes:
Hypnotists
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Hypnotist Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
50 40 15 20 Remove confuse effects from self and grant confuse immunity [98 turns].

Remove sleep effects from self and grant sleep immunity [98 turns].Remove confuse effects from self and grant confuse immunity [98 turns]. Remove sleep effects from self and grant sleep immunity [98 turns].

Winter Hypnotist Armour Winterhypnotistarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Hypnotists
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Hypnotist Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
50 40 15 20 Remove confuse effects from self and grant confuse immunity [98 turns].

Remove sleep effects from self and grant sleep immunity [98 turns].Remove confuse effects from self and grant confuse immunity [98 turns]. Remove sleep effects from self and grant sleep immunity [98 turns].

Winter Mandrake Armour Wintermandrakearmour 75 Male Classes:
Mandrakes
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Mandrake Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
45 50 30
Winter Mandrake Armour Wintermandrakearmour1 75 Female Classes:
Mandrakes
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Mandrake Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
45 50 30
Winter Pirate Armour Winterpiratearmour 75 Female Classes:
Pirates
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Pirate Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
25 80 20
Winter Pirate Armour Winterpiratearmour1 75 Male Classes:
Pirates
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Pirate Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
25 80 20
Winter Priest Armour Winterpriestarmour 75 Male Classes:
Priests
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Priest Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
75 30 10 10
Winter Priest Armour Winterpriestarmour1 75 Female Classes:
Priests
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Priest Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
75 30 10 10
Winter Ranger Armour Winterrangerarmour 75 Female Classes:
Rangers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Ranger Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
40 65 20
Winter Ranger Armour Noitem 75 Male Classes:
Rangers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Ranger Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
40 65 20
Winter Scout Armour Noitem 75 Male Classes:
Scouts
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Scout Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
40 50 35
Winter Scout Armour Noitem 75 Female Classes:
Scouts
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Scout Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
40 50 35
Winter Shaman Armour Noitem 75 Female Classes:
Shamans
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Shaman Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
60 25 15 25
Winter Shaman Armour Noitem 75 Male Classes:
Shamans
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Shaman Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
60 25 15 25
Winter Sniper Armour Noitem 75 Male Classes:
Snipers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Sniper Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
45 50 15 15
Winter Sniper Armour Noitem 75 Female Classes:
Snipers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Sniper Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
45 50 15 15
Winter Soldier Armour Noitem 75 Female Classes:
Soldiers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Soldier Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
80 20 25
Winter Soldier Armour Noitem 75 Male Classes:
Soldiers
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Soldier Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
80 20 25
Winter Spy Armour Noitem 75 Male Classes:
Spies
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Spy Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
40 60 10 15 Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].
Winter Spy Armour Noitem 75 Female Classes:
Spies
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Spy Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
40 60 10 15 Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].Remove stun effects from self and grant stun immunity [98 turns].
Winter Witch Armour Noitem 75 Female Classes:
Witches
Class Spring Summer Fall Winter
Witch Neg Neg Neg Pos
(Winter)
65 10 40 10

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.