< See all Changelogs...
|Version(s) 0.94 was/were released on 2011-01-23
- Amber, Amber Fetch, Atropos, Bane Bound, Cat of the Pines, Charger, Clotho, Dark Bloat, Deathweaver, Firefly Cultist, Flame Toad, Flameweaver, Headshot, Hound of Horrors, Jade Colossus, Jade Rat, Jade Titan, Lachesis, Longshot Mushroom, Lord Bloat, Maple Giant, Marble Badger, Minion of Nevil, Minion of Reuben, Minion of Tameka, Minion of Verity, Minion of Zula, Nevil, Nightmare Crab, Palor, Pearl Crab, Pearly Whites, Phantom, Pine Giant, Poultergeist, Reuben, Ruby Leech, Rubyling, Shadow Slasher, Starshaker, Starspinner, Tameka, Verity, Weavers, White Crab, Zula
From the Sacred Seasons froums:
- Soldiers lost one star in machetes to bring them down to a 0% modifier. In exchange, they gained the ability to use knives and knuckles (both 0 stars).
- This brings Spring Soldier up to 3 stars with Knuckles, and Winter Soldier up to 2 stars with Knives.
- Fall Soldiers traded in a star in their cutlass to go towards grenades, raising them to 1 star with this weapon.
- Guards underwent a dramatic stat change. Their resistance growth was raised to 35%, while their agility growth was lowered to 15%. Their AR was decreased to a 5.5 second timer (from 6.0 seconds).
- Guards lost the ability to use knifes, lowering the Spring Guard's proficiency to 0 stars. To make up for this downwards shift, they gained one star in Clubs and Axes.
- Fall Guards went up to 3 stars in both Clubs and Axes, but later traded in a star in Clubs to raise their ability to use knuckles to 1 star.
- Winter Guards went up to 3 stars in both Clubs and Axes as well, but traded in a point in axes to give them to ability to wield cutlasses more effectively.
- The Spring Guard lost his knife
- New main menu
- New markers indicating NPCs
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.