FANDOM


Skill Class Level End Class Level Season Level End Season Level Cost Sp Effect
Big Blue Stab I 15 65 15 43 675 Deal [150%] damage to target enemy and poison target [125%/3 turns].
Big Blue Stab II 65 125 43 83 700 Deal [150%] damage to target enemy and poison target [135%/3 turns].
Big Blue Stab III 125 255 83 170 725 Deal [150%] damage to target enemy and poison target [145%/3 turns].
Big Blue Stab IV 255 380 170 253 750 Deal [150%] damage to target enemy and poison target [155%/3 turns].
Big Blue Stab V 380 475 253 317 775 Deal [150%] damage to target enemy and poison target [165%/3 turns].
Big Blue Stab VI 475 317 800 Deal [100%] damage to target enemy and poison target [175%/3 turns].
Bottoms Up! I 1 60 1 40 150 Euphoria [30%/10 turns] self and increase self's Luck [60%/10 turns].
Bottoms Up! II 60 199 40 133 175 Euphoria [34%/10 turns] self and increase self's Luck [68%/10 turns].
Bottoms Up! III 199 299 133 199 225 Euphoria [38%/10 turns] self and increase self's Luck [76%/10 turns].
Bottoms Up! IV 299 399 199 266 250 Euphoria [42%/10 turns] self and increase self's Luck [84%/10 turns].
Bottoms Up! V 399 499 266 333 275 Euphoria [46%/10 turns] self and increase self's Luck [92%/10 turns].
Bottoms Up! VI 499 333 300 Euphoria [50%/10 turns] self and increase self's Luck [100%/10 turns].
Crow's Nest I 55 150 55 100 1250 Increase all allies' Defense and Accuracy [40%/10 turns] and decrease all enemies' Defense [20%/10 turns]
Crow's Nest II 150 260 100 173 1275 Increase all allies' Defense and Accuracy [60%/10 turns] and decrease all enemies' Defense [20%/10 turns]
Crow's Nest III 260 370 173 247 1300 Increase all allies' Defense and Accuracy [60%/10 turns] and decrease all enemies' Defense [30%/10 turns]
Crow's Nest IV 370 480 247 320 1325 Increase all allies' Defense and Accuracy [80%/10 turns] and decrease all enemies' Defense [30%/10 turns]
Crow's Nest V 480 320 1350 Increase all allies' Defense and Accuracy [100%/10 turns] and decrease all enemies' Defense [40%/10 turns]
Elusive Catch I 45 85 45 56 525 Focus [40%/5 turns] self and increase self's Agility [75%/5 turns].
Elusive Catch II 85 155 56 102 550 Focus [40%/5 turns] self and increase self's Agility [100%/5 turns].
Elusive Catch III 155 235 102 155 575 Focus [50%/5 turns] self and increase self's Agility [100%/5 turns].
Elusive Catch IV 235 325 155 215 600 Focus [50%/7 turns] self and increase self's Agility [125%/7 turns].
Elusive Catch V 325 425 215 283 625 Focus [60%/7 turns] self and increase self's Agility [125%/7 turns].
Elusive Catch VI 425 283 650 Focus [60%/7 turns] self and increase self's Agility [150%/7 turns].
Grog Shot I 10 50 10 33 275 Euphoria [75%/3 turns] and Confuse [3 turns] self.
Grog Shot II 50 100 33 67 300 Euphoria [85%/3 turns] and Confuse [3 turns] self.
Grog Shot III 100 250 67 167 325 Euphoria [95%/3 turns] and Confuse [3 turns] self.
Grog Shot IV 250 350 167 233 350 Euphoria [105%/3 turns] and Confuse [3 turns] self.
Grog Shot V 350 440 233 293 375 Euphoria [115%/3 turns] and Confuse [3 turns] self.
Grog Shot VI 440 293 400 Euphoria [125%/3 turns] and Confuse [3 turns] self.
Impale I 75 175 75 117 900 Deal [250%] damage to target enemy and reduce the enemy's Defense [99%/1 turn]. Has a 5% chance to KO.
Impale II 175 300 117 200 1100 Deal [300%] damage and reduce target enemy's Defense [99%/1 turn]. Has a 5% chance to KO.
Impale III 300 475 200 317 1300 Deal [350%] damage and reduce target enemy's Defense [99%/1 turn]. Has a 10% chance to KO.
Impale IV 475 317 1500 Deal [400%] damage and reduce target enemy's Defense [99%/1 turn]. Has a 10% chance to KO.
Mega Leap I 25 175 25 115 450 Increase self's Agility [250%/3 turns] and Conceal [100%/3 turns] self. Haste [40%/3 turns] self.
Mega Leap II 175 300 115 198 500 Increase self's Agility [300%/3 turns] and Conceal [100%/3 turns] self. Haste [40%/3 turns] self.
Mega Leap III 300 425 198 283 550 Increase self's Agility [350%/3 turns] and Conceal [100%/3 turns] self. Haste [40%/3 turns] self.
Mega Leap IV 425 283 600 Increase self's Agility [400%/3 turns] and Conceal [100%/3 turns] self. Haste [40%/3 turns] self.
Powder Monkey I 5 50 5 33 550 Hasten [20%/5 turns] target ally. Has a 25% chance to increase target's Attack [50%/3 turns].
Powder Monkey II 50 110 33 73 575 Hasten [25%/5 turns] target ally. Has a 25% chance to increase target's Attack [50%/3 turns].
Powder Monkey III 110 200 73 133 600 Hasten [25%/5 turns] target ally. Has a 25% chance to increase target's Attack [75%/3 turns].
Powder Monkey V 290 380 193 253 650 Hasten [30%/5 turns] target ally. Has a 25% chance to increase target's Attack [100%/3 turns].
Powder Monkey VI 380 480 253 320 675 Hasten [35%/5 turns] target ally. Has a 25% chance to increase target's Attack [100%/3 turns].
Powder Monkey VII 480 320 700 Hasten [40%/5 turns] target ally. Has a 25% chance to increase target's Attack [100%/3 turns].
Power Monkey IV 200 290 133 193 625 Hasten [30%/5 turns] target ally. Has a 25% chance to increase target's Attack [75%/3 turns].
Skewer I 35 90 35 60 575 Deal [150%] damage and Inept [5 turns] target enemy.
Skewer II 90 190 60 127 600 Deal [175%] damage and Inept [5 turns] target enemy.
Skewer III 190 280 127 187 625 Deal [200%] damage and Inept [5 turns] target enemy.
Skewer IV 280 375 187 250 650 Deal [225%] damage and Inept [5 turns] target enemy.
Skewer V 375 499 250 333 675 Deal [250%] damage and Inept [5 turns] target enemy.
Skewer VI 499 333 700 Deal [200%] damage and Inept [6 turns] target enemy.
Treasure Hunter 1 1 Passive Increase chance of better drops by 50%